Good Morning World!
Its officially Autumn! To me, October marks the start of everything cosy, warm and rustic. This is the month when the leaves start to turn golden, and crunchy, the time when I cannot go out the house without a jumper or coat on, and my socks gain a few inches. There are many things that I love about Autumn and many thing I want to do before this season comes to a close just like my good friend summer.
Here is my Autumnal to do list:
- Go on an early morning walk
- Find the perfect cosy jumper
- Jump on the crunchy fresh leaves
- Get a head start on my Christmas shopping
- Make the ultimate hot chocolate with marshmallows, cream and a flake.
- Have a Autumn fragranced bubble bath
- Live in chunky boots and fluffy socks
- Get Christmas pyjamas
- Take arty Instagram pictures
- Carve a pumpkin
- Have the best golden eye makeup
- Have a girls-night-in with old Halloween films
- Wrap myself in blankets
What are you doing this Autumn?
Love Georgina xxx