Good Morning World!
Its been a good while since I have posted a tag post and its something that I should really start doing more often. I haven’t actually been tagged by anyone but I saw it on the blogosphere and thought I would give it a go.
1. What is your favourite candle scent?
I wouldn’t say I have an ideal candle scent, I usually prefer a range, however, I do reach for floral scents more than anything.
2. What female celebrity do you wish was your sister?
I have always wished that I had Emma Watson as my sister, ever since I first discovered the Harry Potter series. She is not only a childhood love of mine but shes an inspiring and driven woman that I could learn from. (Also her parents live 10 minutes away from me).
3. What male celebrity do you wish was your brother?
This question has me stumped, I left it until last and I’ve thought and I’ve thought and nothing. So I don’t think there is any male celebrity that I wish was my brother.
4. How old do you think you’ll be when you get married?
I would love to be in my mid-to-late twenties when I get married. I would say I have very traditional views on marriage and I only want to do this once, so I want to be 100% sure.
5. Do you know a hoarder?
No I don’t.
6. Can you do the splits?
Yes I can! I never use to be able to when I was little but when I was 12 I decided that this is such a cool skill to have so I worked everyday to stretch my leg muscles and now I still can.
7. How old were you when you learnt to ride a bike?
I was very late to the whole ‘riding a bike’ game, in fact I was about 9 or 10 when I learnt to ride a bike. Mostly because every time my dad tried to teach me he use to shout at me for not being able to do it first time, so mum said I was never interested in it because of that.
8. How many oceans have you swam in?
Just the one I believe.
9. How many countries have you visited?
I am not that adventurous yet however I do want to visit every continent before I’m 30. I have mostly been to European countries, and once to Zambia in Africa when I was 5.
10. Is anyone in your family in the army?
11. What would you name your daughter is you had one?
I would name her Grace. This name is so gorgeous and has been on my baby name list for years.
12. What would you name your son if you had one?
I find naming boys easier than girls, so I would either call my son Jacob and Jake for short, or Dylan.
13. What is the worst grade you got in a test?
Probably a U, but never in a real exam.
14. What was your favourite TV show as a kid?
I use to be obsessed with Postman Pat when I was younger, and use to call it ‘Pat Pat’.
15. What did you dress up as on Halloween when you were 8?
I dressed up as a witch, I wore a long haired green wig, and purple striped tights, I looked incredible.
16. Have you read any of the Harry Potter, Hunger Games or Twilight series?
This is so bad, but I actually haven’t. I love reading and I don’t know why these books have been skipped over.
17. Would you rather have any American accent or a British accent?
I would rather have a British accent.
18. Did your mother go to University?
No she didn’t, but she does work at the very prestigious University of Oxford in Ornithology so I guess a degree isn’t that important.
19. Are your grandparents still married?
Yes they are.
20. Have you ever taken karate lessons?
No, but I really want to learn a type of self-defence, maybe kick-boxing because I’m better with my feet than hands.
21. Do you know who Kermit the frog is?
22. What the first amusement park you’ve been to?
Does Disneyland count? If not then Thorpe Park
23. What language, besides your native language would you like to be fluent in?
I would love to be able to speak French, I think the language is beautiful.
24. Do you spell the colour grey or gray?
GREY! I am English.
25. Is your father bald?
Not completely but yes he is.
26. Do you know triplets?
27. Do you prefer Titanic or The Notebook?
This is such a hard one, I love them both! But I would probably say The Notebook.
28. Have you ever had Indian food?
I have, although spice is not my thing.
29. What is the name of your favourite restaurant?
I don’t know my favourite restaurant but the restaurant that always sticks in my mind when I hear that question is The Print Room in Bournemouth, it has actually closed down now, but it was a restaurant in an old newspaper print room and it had all the old machines and architecture around the restaurant and it was the most beautiful place to eat.
30. Have you ever been to Nando’s?
31. Do you belong to any warehouse stores (Costco, Macro, Bookers etc.)?
I really don’t know what these are?
32. What would your parents have names you if you were the opposite gender?
I would have either been called Ben or Cameron.
33. If you have a nickname, what is it?
I get called so many nicknames; G, GG, Georgie, George. I guess Georgina is very easy to shorten.
34. Who’s you favourite person in the world?
Either my mum or my boyfriend.
35. Would you rather live in the countryside or in the city?
I would hands down rather be in the countryside. I don’t mind visiting a city for a day but I’m a country girl at heart. There is nothing better than going on a long walk over the fields.
36. Can you whistle?
37. Do you sleep with a nightlight?
Not since I was 6.
38. Do you eat breakfast every morning?
No I don’t, this is something I need to work on.
39. Do you take any pills or medication daily?
I do, only the contraceptive pill.
40. What medical conditions do you have?
41. How many times have you been to the hospital?
Without counting when I was born, twice. Once when one of my dad work machines fell on my leg, and another when I broke my arm.
42. Have you ever seen Finding Nemo?
42 Walaby Way, Sydney. Does that answer your question?
43. Where do you buy your jeans?
I am very loyal, and all my jeans are from Topshop, I just find they fit better than anywhere else.
44. What is the last compliment you got?
The last compliment I got was actually on a pair of shoes I recently purchased, they’re a light beige and have golden studded hearts all over them. I love them dearly, so expect to see a blog post on them soon.
45. Do you usually remember your dreams in the morning?
I usually remember parts of my dreams, and let me tell you, I dream some weird sh*t. I once dreamt that my friend and I swapped boyfriends and we were sat on a big rocking boat in the air which only had one side to it, and it was swinging over lava while we were watching a rock concert. I don’t even like rock music.
46. What flavour tea do you enjoy?
I am not an avid tea drinker (wow I must be the only Brit to utter those words), I actually don’t drink caffeine at all.
47. How many pairs of shoes do you currently own?
Too many to count, but probably around 30.
48. What religion will you raise your children to practice?
I am not a religious person myself, and nor are my family despite being Christened. I wouldn’t raise my children to worship any religion, but if they want to when they’re older, it doesn’t bother me.
49. How old were you when you found out Santa wasn’t real?
I think I was around 9, I was in Primary school and my friend told me that Santa wasn’t real because one year she saw her mum laying out all her Christmas presents. I was distraught.
50. Why do you have a blog?
There are so many reasons in which I decided to start a blog, most of which are written on a separate blog post, but long story short, I started the blog for myself to read and write what I love.
I hope you have found more about me that you didn’t already know. Let me know what you think about this tag, and let me know if you have already or are going to give it a go.
Love Georgina xx